DIRECTIONS / PARKING / HOURS / ANSWERS
Where is Hawaiian Falls?
Is there a parking fee?
Parking is free at all DFW metroplex and Waco Hawaiian Falls locations and VIP Parking may be available for a nominal fee. There is a $5.00 charge for general parking at Hawaiian Falls Pflugerville.
When is Hawaiian Falls open?
What if I have questions before I arrive?
What if I have questions after I arrive?
Our purpose is to help you have one of the most enjoyable experiences ever. Please contact any Hawaiian Falls Ambassador with your questions or go to Guest Services at the main gate.
Does Hawaiian Falls have a Weather/Rain Policy?
If the park closes for the day before 4:00pm due to weather, guests already in the park with a daily admission receipt for that day can receive a complimentary ticket at the front gate as they exit the park to come back another day. Proof of daily admission purchase (receipt) must be presented at the front gate on the same day to be eligible for a complimentary ticket. Please note: Complimentary tickets are not given for temporary park/attraction closures.
I lost an item(s) at Hawaiian Falls. Is there a Lost and Found?
Each water park has a Lost and Found department located at the Front Gate. If you have discovered you may be missing something after your visit, please contact the appropriate water park. Do to the high volume, lost item reports are only kept active for seven days. Hawaiian Falls Waterparks is not responsible for lost, missing or stolen personal property.
To better assist you, please have the following information before contacting Hawaiian Falls:
- A detailed description of the item (e.g. brand, color, unique features)
- Date and location of the missing item
- For lost cell phones, please provide the serial number, make, model and carrier
- Your contact information (e.g. phone number and address)
- Please tell us if you have completed a lost item report before leaving the water park
ONLINE STORE SALES
Do I have to register my e-mail with Hawaiian Falls' online store?
Yes, please register your e-mail in order to complete any online orders. This will allow you to log in at any time to see your order history, update contact information and reprint e-tickets as necessary.
What are Hawaiian Falls' online payment options?
Hawaiian Falls accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover for online orders. For Season Pass orders, you can pay in full or choose Flex-Pay options (when available) to spread your automatic monthly payments out over a specified time period with our Lei-Away option. For your protection, we also check the security panel and expiration of your card. We do not store your credit card number after the transaction is complete.
How can I update my Flex-Pay Lei-Away payment credit card information?
Please contact Kathy Wellman at (972) 382-7885 to update your payment information or email email@example.com. All Lei-Away plans must be paid in full no later than May 31st to avoid cancellation of season passes and forfeit of payments already made. Sorry, no refunds.
When will I receive my Season Pass, coupons, perks and/or online tickets?
All season passes ordered online on or before May 15 will be mailed to you before the park opens in May. Beginning May 16th, all season passes purchased online will be mailed within 72 hours during the regular summer operating season. Season Passes purchased onsite at the park and qualifying season pass perks such as coupon books and bonus buddy day passes must be picked up at the park during regular operating hours. Note: Coupons and most Perks are not mailed - they must be picked up at the park during regular operating hours unless specified otherwise. Cooler Passes and Parking Passes must also be picked up at the park by presenting a copy of your paper e-tickets for exchange. Note: Coupons are only available while supplies last through the summer season. We highly encourage pick up before June 15th.
Season Pass photo identification is required on all passes. You can get your photo taken at the park or you can skip the line and email pictures with passholder names and tag numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Season Pass Renewals
- KEEP YOUR KEY TAGS from the previous season to use again! Your keytag will be valid for another season when you renew and your photo will be transferred to the renewed pass record. You are good to go! There is a $5 fee per pass to replace season pass keytags.
- New Season Pass Orders (Early Bird, SuperSaver and Resident Offers) and General Admission Day Tickets
- You will receive an e-mail within minutes after you complete your order online with DOWNLOAD TICKETS in the subject line if you paid in full. Click the link inside the e-mail to view and print your paper e-tickets.
- For Flex-Pay Orders on Season Passes
- If you choose our convenient Flex-Pay plan, you will receive your downloadable e-ticket once final payment has been made.
Is there a resident discount for Season Passes?
Yes. We have a for all seven park locations. City residents of Garland, The Colony, Mansfield, Roanoke, Waco and Pflugerville are eligible for discount only if the zip code on the billing credit card number matches a qualified city zip code. Discount is applied automatically to Resident Season Passes in the shopping cart after your credit card info has been entered. The credit card zip code must match the qualifying city zip code(s) for discount to be applied. No promo code needed. Resident passes are only available through May 1st.
How do I print or re-print Hawaiian Falls tickets or season passes?
You can log in to the store with your email and print your tickets anytime. Tickets are available for printing until the barcode is actually scanned at the park for entrance. Individual barcodes on the tickets are only valid for one scan.
- Click Login and enter your registered e-mail and password
- Click My Accounts
- Click My Downloadable Products
- Click Download to view and print
What do I need to know about a Hawaiian Falls Paper e-ticket?
Printing your paper e-ticket for daily admission tickets and presenting it at the front gate is the fastest way to enter the park during the summer season! No need to wait in line to purchase tickets. Go straight to the gate for entrance at 10:30 or later! Save time and buy online!
- Their will be one PDF that contains one barcoded ticket for each ticket/pass purchased. Print each separately.
- Print the attached e-tickets on regular white paper (8.5" x 11") at home using your printer's finest quality.
- Bring ALL of your printed e-Tickets to the park. You may be asked for a photo I.D. and, in some cases, the credit card used to make your online purchase.
- Do not bend, discolor or physically alter the e-ticket. Failure to follow these instructions may cause delays and or cancellation in redeeming your tickets.
- Expiration Policy: e-tickets, Season Passes, or ticket vouchers are valid any day of the current operating season and will expire if not used by Labor Day of the current season. Refunds are not issued for unused tickets. Hawaiian Falls does not offer refunds.
- If you are not able to print your tickets, you may bring the order number to the front gate and we can look up your order.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Customer Service for all online order and season pass questions: (972) 999-1265
How much is admission?
Hawaiian Falls Cooler Prices and Passes
Any size cooler, container, or bag containing food or drinks is permitted for a .
Day Cooler Pass - $10 (online or at the gate)
Season Cooler Pass - $30 (online or at the gate)
A is good for one cooler, container or bag of any size containing food and/or drinks. Valid for the current season at Hawaiian Falls Garland, The Colony, Mansfield, Roanoke, Waco and Pflugerville water parks.
I am not going to swim. Do you have a spectator rate?
Hawaiian Falls is a participatory park and therefore, we do not offer a discount for those who choose not to swim.
What is included with a Season Pass?
A limited number of are available at special prices. are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Hawaiian Falls are valid for unlimited visits to all six locations during regular operating dates and times (excludes Waco Island Passholders). Season Passholder perks include early entry into the park (30 minutes prior to opening) for first choice of shade and seating, a free buddy day pass included with over $200* of valuable savings and offers!
Additional specials are offered throughout the season to our Big Island Club Members through e-mail broadcasts. Big Island Club membership is free. are not valid for pre- or post-season events, private events or exclusive engagements. Find out more about season passes at the .
Sorry, no refunds - tickets and season passes are valid all summer long during regular operating hours. All ticket and season passholders grant permission to Hawaiian Falls to use his or her photo and video images taken at the park to be used for advertising purposes without payment to the holder.
Does Hawaiian Falls have corporate or group rates?
Special rates for groups are available. Depending on the size of your group, you may save from 10% to 20% on the regular rate. For details and ticket ordering information, see our Group Sales page
Does Hawaiian Falls offer birthday party packages?
Hawaiian Falls specializes in putting on the best parties in Texas. A reserved area, food, and a special rate are just the beginning. For details and reservation information, see our Birthdays page
May I leave and re-enter the park without a charge?
You may exit the park and reenter throughout the day as long as you have the proper hand stamp or re-entry wristband which may be obtained at the exit of the park and will be provided upon request by a Hawaiian Falls Ambassador (employee).
Is there a Refund Policy?
Hawaiian Falls has a No Refund policy. Day Tickets and Season Passes are valid all season long and can be used any regular operating day.
F.A.Q. HAWAIIAN FALLS PFLUGERVILLE
Click on a question to get an answer.
When will Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville open?
Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville water park and Hawaiian High Adventure Park will open for the 2016 season on Saturday, May 28, 2016.
What are Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville's hours of operation?
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park and Adventure Park:
- Saturday through Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Some Fridays until 10pm.
Is there a parking fee at Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville?
Parking is $5.00 per car or $25.00 for a season parking pass. Purchase a .
What is included in a water park admission price?
Admission includes use of all rides and attractions to the Water Park and Adventure park (both parks are in the same location). There are extra fees for parking, lockers and coolers. Tubes and life jackets are always free. Lounge chairs and shade are free and available on a first-come basis.
What are the benefits of a Hawaiian Falls season pass?
- Season pass holders may enter the park 30 minutes before the park opens to the general public
- 20% food discount
- 25% off cabana reservations
- 25% off birthday party reservation
- More than $200* in Season Pass Perks (*does not apply to some discounted passes)
- $6.00 off a single day Big Kahuna ticket price
What is included in a season pass?
Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville season passes provides unlimited admission to the water park and adventure park from opening day through Labor Day. You also get unlimited visits to any of the other six Texas Hawaiian Falls water parks.
What rides and features are at Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville?
Waterslide Mega Complex
- Sky Pfall
- When the floor disappears, you free-fall six stories. Thrill seekers beware! The launch is sudden. The acceleration is intense. The landing is explosive!
- Big Kahuna Approved, Must be 48" or taller. Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Pipeline Plunge
- A 54-inch tube slide for 2 riders.
- Big Kahuna Approved, Must be 48" or taller.
- Diamond Head Drop
- A 54-inch tube slide for 2 riders with a surprising drop.
- Big Kahuna Approved, Must be 48" or taller.
- The Rush
- An enclosed tube slide with surprises. Not for the faint of heart!
- Riders must be at least 42” tall.
Maui Wowie Body Slide Complex
A four-story tower with three different serpentine body slides.
- Reef Racers
- Challenge a friend to race head-first down the 6-lane mat racer slide while being clocked for your speed.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall.
- Breaker Beach Wave Pool
- Grab a tube or body surf three-foot rolling waves in our centerpiece wave pool.
- Pfluger Kooler
- A relaxing, continuous river, perfect for cooling off in the summer heat.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Splashwater Harbor
- A great place for kids and mom - lots of shade, water-umbrellas, zero-depth entry swimming pool and rope ladders.
Are there height and weight restrictions on the water slides?
Safety is always our first priority. The manufacturer of the slides sets height restrictions, to which we strictly observe for safety. Many of the high thrill slides have a minimum height requirement of 42-48 inches. See each individual attraction for posted height and or weight requirements.
May I bring a food cooler?
Yes, small to medium-sized coolers and or bags containing food or drinks are allowed with a $10.00 fee. All bags are subject to search upon entry. Prohibited items include: outside vendor food, pizza delivery, fast food, homemade large dinners, alcohol, glass and sharp knives. Purchase a.
Is there food for sale?
- hot dogs
- chicken strips
- french fries
- soft drinks
Surf Side BBQ
- grilled hamburgers
- hot dogs
- turkey legs
- sausage on a stick
- brisket and other freshly grilled meats
- soft drinks
- cold drinks
- hot snacks
- frozen treats
May I have a birthday party at Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville?
Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville loves birthdays. Call the party hotline, (512) 270-6967
for special occasions of eight or more people.
Does Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville have cabanas?
Reserve a luxurious cabana for up to eight people. Cabana Rentals include a locker rental, all-you-can-drink wristbands plus a cabana attendant to serve you throughout the day.
May I leave the park and return on the same day?
You may leave and return to the water park and adventure park by receiving a hand stamp or re-entry wristband at the exit gate. There is no “in and out” privilege for parking.
Where does Hawaiian Falls, Pflugerville get its water?
Hawaiian Falls buys water from the City of Pflugerville. Once the pools are filled, all water is recycled with only a small amount lost to evaporation. The water park uses a fraction of the amount of water that a neighborhood would use if homes were on the same tract of land. Because water is our business, we are always striving to find ways to conserve more water. We want to do all we can to help protect the water system. Because of that, we use less than 1% of the city's annual water usage, which is less than a golf course and similar to what one baseball field uses annually. What most people don't know is that we recycle the majority of our water through our highly sophisticated filtration system.
A few words on water park safety.
- Hawaiian Falls has a licensed EMT on site during operating hours. All pools and attractions are staffed with certified lifeguards.
- Children under 48-inches tall and those who do not swim should always wear life jackets in the pools or attractions. Free life jackets are available for use within the park.
- Never swim alone. Always swim with a buddy. Parents should always accompany small children.
- Guests should remember to apply and re-apply sunscreen throughout the day to protect themselves from the sun.
- Note: Shirt, shorts or pants and closed toe shoes are required to participate in the Adventure Park activities including the Family Adventure Trail, Ropes Challenge Course and Zip Tour.
Will Hawaiian Falls make a donation to my organization?
We encourage donations and charity. Please see our page on Donations for more information.
Do you provide first aid at Hawaiian Falls?
All of Hawaiian Falls water safety employees are trained in CPR. We also have EMT’s on staff and on site at the park. The park has a First-Aid station for our guest's comfort and convenience.
May I bring my own floats?
No outside floating devices are permitted as they might create a visual hazard for our lifeguards. However, infant floats with seating attached are permitted. Hawaiian Falls only allows coast guard approved life jackets. We do provide inner-tubes free of charge on a first come, first serve basis as well as infant through adult life jackets.
Does Hawaiian Falls provide life jackets?
Life jackets are provided free of charge on a first come, first serve basis. Sizes are available from infants through adults. Guests are welcome to bring their own life jackets as long as they are stamped with Coast Guard Approval.
Does Hawaiian Falls have day lockers?
Enjoy unlimited quick access and never worry about your belongings when you're having fun at Hawaiian Falls with the all new self-pay, keyless, electronic lockers available at a one stop rental center kiosk. No deposit required.
Do Hawaiian Falls Waterparks have Wi-Fi?
Yes, the parks are now equipped with complimentary public Wi-Fi in designated areas only. Hawaiian Falls is not responsible for damage or theft of electronic devices including cell phones, laptops, ipads, etc.
Does Hawaiian Falls have a picnic area? May I bring a personal ice cooler?
Garland boasts a number of shaded areas throughout the 129-acre Winters Park.
Food and beverages can be brought into the park for a nominal fee. All coolers, containers or bags of any size containing food or drinks will be assessed a $10 fee and are subject to search by our staff.
We suggest sandwich fixings, small snacks, and drinks. No alcohol, no glass, no sharp knives and no large prepared meals or fast food from restaurants. You are welcome to leave your coolers in your vehicle. Be sure to get your hand stamped or a re-entry wristband when exiting to ensure an easy re-entry.
Exception: Factory sealed plain water bottles will be allowed at no charge.
No glass, alcohol or sharp knives permitted.
No cooked, prepared, catered or fast food please.
Are there height requirements for rides?
Is smoking allowed at Hawaiian Falls?
Hawaiian Falls is a smoke free environment. We do not allow cigarettes, cigars or electronic cigarettes inside the park. A smoking area is available outside each water park.
What may I wear at Hawaiian Falls?
Hawaiian Falls is a family water park. Appropriate, conservative swimwear only please. Swim wear is defined as an article of clothing, such as a swimsuit, that has been designed to be used in a pool environment. Swim wear should be lined and may not be transparent at any time. Revealing swim wear, thong or t-back swim wear bottoms will not be permitted. Cut off jeans, denim clothing, hard metal objects, t-shirts and shoes cannot be worn on the body contact slides. If a shirt must be worn on the slides, only spandex, lycra or rash guard shirts may be worn. No undergarments may be visible at any time. No profanity/vulgar images or language allowed. We do highly recommend wearing shoes/sandals/flip flops when traveling around the park to avoid burns from hot sidewalks.
May I wear a t-shirt or water shoes?
Shoes and t-shirts can be worn in the park and on most attractions but not on water slides. We recommend wearing flip flops or sandals around the park as the sidewalks do get hot during the summer. Appropriate, conservative swimwear and rash-guards only please.
What is the minimum age for dropping off children?
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at least 16 years or older.
Is the water safe for my family?
Hawaiian Falls water is clean and safe. All six water parks meet or exceed local, state and Federal requirements for water treatment and monitoring on an ongoing basis. We test our water hourly to ensure proper pH and chlorine levels. Each park employs a continuous filtration system along with additives such as Pulsar - SeaKlear
PRS which are designed to remove minute particles from the pool systems.
Visitor likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
All ticket holders and season pass holders grant permission to Hawaiian Falls to use his or her photo and video images taken at the park to be used for advertising purposes without payment to the holder.
EMPLOYMENT / PROMOTIONS / PARTNERSHIP / SPONSORSHIP / PERFORMANCE
Can I work at Hawaiian Falls?
Job Fairs are scheduled every March and April! Most positions are filled with candidates who interview on the spot at the job fairs. However, we are always looking for fun, energetic individuals to join our park family!
Please fill out an online job application for you desired job opportunity. Your application will be kept on file for consideration when future positions arise. We are not able to accept new applications in person or drop-offs at the park. Online applications will only be kept on file for the current year/season.
Please see Hawaiian Falls Employment for more info.
All information is subject to change without notice. For more information please email us or ask a Hawaiian Falls Ambassador.
How may I sponsor or partnership with Hawaiian Falls?