SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW. SAVE UP TO $20 PER PASS FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Summer is HERE! Check out all the perks and purchase now! Learn More»
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER CAMPS AT THE COLONY
- Check out our Island Explorer Camp, Junior Lifeguard Camp, and Day Camp information. Camps are filling up fast... Register Now! See More»
FRIDAY PALOOZA – Family friendly Friday nights in July with varied activities and events from 8:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. Free with daily admission or season pass. See Schedule»
MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN' KIDS TRIATHLON – July 2, 2016 - kids age 6-14 can join us in swimming the lazy river, biking around Mansfield National Golf Course and running the bases at Big League Dreams. Register»
PFLUGERVILLE SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
- Chill out on the waves every Saturday and Sunday, listening to some great live music! See Schedule»
EXCLUSIVE SEASON PASSHOLDER HOURS
- We've got lots of exclusive splash time planned for Season Passholders this summer at all park locations...try them all! See Schedule»
HAWAIIAN FALLS 5K
- Join us for the 2nd
Annual Hawaiian Falls WikiWiki Night Walk & Run 5K. July 23, 2016 at The Colony and August 13, 2016 at Mansfield. Learn More»
CHAMPIONS DAY 2016
- A special day for individuals with disabilities at Garland, The Colony, Mansfield, Roanoke, Waco and Pflugerville on Saturday, August 13 from 8:30am to 10:00am. Learn More»
PFLUGERVILLE ALOHA EVENT CENTER
- Book events, meetings, reunions, celebrations and much more. More»
PFLUGERVILLE ADVENTURE PARK
- All activities included with a Water Park day ticket or Season Pass! More»
Dedicated to the mission of bringing families closer together, Hawaiian Falls operates family-friendly Texas water parks and adventure parks in accordance with Christian principles. Since 2003, when the first water park was built, Hawaiian Falls has continued to grow; there are now six locations throughout North, Central, and South Texas, all of which are safe for kids of all ages, clean for worry-free adventure, and fun for creating lasting family memories.
Whether you and your family are visiting Texas or live right here in the Lone Star State, Hawaiian Falls is the place to be. With multiple Dallas / Fort Worth area water park locations including Garland, The Colony, Mansfield and Roanoke, there’s a location near you no matter what part of North Texas you’re in.
Just 25 minutes outside of Austin, Hawaiian Falls Pflugerville is a water park-adventure park combo that offers thrills that just can’t be missed. South of DFW, Hawaiian Falls Waco water park caters to central Texans throughout Hillsboro, Temple, Killeen, and more. Hawaiian Falls Waco Water Park is also just minutes from the popular Magnolia Market at The Silos in Waco, Texas!
If you need a place to relax while the kids have their summer fun in the sun or you’re looking for family-friendly aquatic adventure, Hawaiian Falls is the Texas water park destination for your family this summer.