Hawaiian Falls Water & Adventure Parks
OPENING DAY IS SATURDAY, MAY 28th - Don't miss a splash this summer! Open from 10:30am to 6:00 pm May 28th - 30th. Then open daily beginning June 3rd! Ready, Set... Summer!
ACTIVE MILITARY GET IN FREE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND - Just bring your valid military ID to any Hawaiian Falls ticket window to receive free admission this weekend and let us thank you for your service!
EARLY SEASON PASS PERK PICK-UP TIMES
- Check out our schedule for dates and hours available to come in before the season starts to pick up your perks and/or get replacement cards. Learn More»
SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW. SAVE UP TO $20 PER PASS! -
Order your Season Passes early...Summer is HERE! Check out all the perks! Learn More»
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER CAMPS AT THE COLONY
- Check out our Island Explorer Camp, Junior Lifeguard Camp, and Day Camp information. See More»
WE'RE HIRING LIFEGUARDS AND MORE
- Check out contact information on our employment page for fun, seasonal job opportunities. Make a splash this summer at the coolest place in town! See More»
HOMESCHOOL DAY, JUNE 1, 2016
- A Garland, Mansfield and Pflugerville event! Learn More»
CHAMPIONS DAY 2016
- A special day for individuals with disabilities. Learn More»
PFLUGERVILLE ALOHA EVENT CENTER
- Book events, meetings, conferences, reunions, celebrations and much more. See More»
PFLUGERVILLE ADVENTURE PARK
- See what it's all about. Adventure Park activities are included with a Water Park day ticket or Season Pass at Pflugerville.
Dedicated to the mission of bringing families closer together, Hawaiian Falls operates family-friendly Texas water parks and adventure parks in accordance with Christian principles. Since 2003, when the first water park was built, Hawaiian Falls has continued to grow; there are now six locations throughout North, Central, and South Texas, all of which are safe for kids of all ages, clean for worry-free adventure, and fun for creating lasting family memories.
Whether you and your family are visiting Texas or live right here in the Lone Star State, Hawaiian Falls is the place to be. With multiple Dallas / Fort Worth area water park locations including Garland, The Colony, Mansfield and Roanoke, there’s a location near you no matter what part of North Texas you’re in.
Just 25 minutes outside of Austin, Hawaiian Falls Pflugerville is a water park-adventure park combo that offers thrills that just can’t be missed. South of DFW, Hawaiian Falls Waco water park caters to central Texans throughout Hillsboro, Temple, Killeen, and more. Hawaiian Falls Waco Water Park is also just minutes from the popular Magnolia Market at The Silos in Waco, Texas!
If you need a place to relax while the kids have their summer fun in the sun or you’re looking for family-friendly aquatic adventure, Hawaiian Falls is the Texas water park destination for your family this summer.